jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Justin Bieber's Next Album Inspired By Justin Bieber




MTV News caught up with Justin Bieber this past weekend in Santiago, Chile — where he was wrapping up his two-year My World Tour in record-setting fashion — he was more than ready to start discussing the follow-up to his massive My World 2.0 album, mostly because he's been hard at work on it for a while now, and the finish line is definitely in sight.

"What's happening is: get off this tour, and then my [holiday] album's coming out, so I have to go back out and promote that album ... and then after that ... it's almost time for my next album, so then everything starts over again," Bieber told us. "We've already started [working on it], but we're going to be going in every day and working with new people and trying to find the best sound, because I'm going to be recording different styles, different things until I find a solid 15 songs that I love. ... I'm going to be recording as many songs as I possibly can."




Read the rest here:
Justin Bieber's Next Album Inspired By Justin Bieber

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario