Miranda Cosgrove has been singing since she was 5 years old. But it was acting — and specifically her lead role on Nickelodeon’s “iCarly,” that led to her becoming a recording artist as well.
“I always wanted to sing but I never thought I’d get the chance to make an album,” says the Los Angeles-born Cosgrove, 17, a fan of classic rock acts such as the Rolling Stones, Tom Petty and Aerosmith, thanks to her mother, Chris. “But when I did the theme song for my show (‘Leave It All to Me’ with co-star Drake Bell), it opened a lot of doors.
“I think it’s completely different than acting. With acting, I’ve been doing it for a really long time; especially with ‘iCarly,’ I know exactly what I’m doing on the set and I feel super comfortable and everything. You’d think that not being super comfortable about music would be a bad thing, but I feel like that’s what makes it exciting. It’s really fun.” Read more>>
Read the original:
Miranda Cosgrove Reaches Beyond ‘iCarly’

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario